Saturday, April 5, 2008

More EXCITING Lessons After Class Test!!!

Yes, that's right everyone!!! You have seen it correctly!

I am busy preparing for some games and exciting source-based lessons outside the confines of your classroom. This means that after your class test, during one of the double periods, we will be going out of the classroom for our History lesson. Yeay!!!!

But of course, before all the fun comes in, you must be ready to put in some hard work first. That means all of you students must promise to study hard for the upcoming class test.

For 1E3 and 1A2, your History test is on Monday (07 April 2008).

For 1A4, your History test is on Tuesday (08 April 2008).

Remember to read through Chapter 4, pages 50-59 and memorise all those key definitions in the textbook, especially those in bold (coloured in dark black). These terms are really important because they help you understand the system of government in ancient India and China better.

And finally, to all those students who have posted your well-wishes and heartful thanks for my classes, I really appreciate them. For me, all the hard work that I put into my History classes are meant for ALL of you - to make you enjoy History and love the subject!

Keep working hard my future historians :)

Lots of love,
Mr Syed

p.s. By the way, please vote which chapter(s) you need me to revise through once again for the upcoming Mid-year exams. And please tell all your friends to vote as well. To vote, simply look on your right and click on one of the circle buttons before clicking on 'vote'. Please hurry, only 9 days left!!!

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Mr.Syed,
i thank you alot for the advice you have given me and my fellow friends.i hope there will be MORE EXCITING LESSONS AFTER CLASS TEST because i want my HISTORY LESSONS to be very FUN&INTERESTING.
GOT 2GO NOW,BYE!BYE!

Kush;[23]
1A2
Greendale Secondary School

Anonymous said...

More EXCITING Lessons After Class Test,that is WONDERFUL.i can no longer wait for that moment to come.

Kush[23]
1A2
GREENDALE SECONDARY SCHOOL.

EYHY(: said...

Mr Syed!!! Nice BlogSkin.
You Go My Blog never Leave Tag...
haha.
Waitinqq 4 tht outdoor lesson to come!
cheers, emily(:

Ben10 said...

Mr Syed i look forward for the lessons after class test

AK said...

hi mr syed,
i am waiting 4 the outdoor lesson!!! hope it come sooner!!!
cheers,
apphia(:

Anonymous said...

Mr Syed,
I would thank you a lot for putting so much effort to make us listen to you and improve our HISTORY. My hope for HISTORY is that your effort would not go into the drain for nothing & there are more games and activities outdoor.
Once again,,thank you for the hardwork you have made to teach us... XD
Cheers,,
Diana (5)
1E3
Greendale Secondary School

Anonymous said...

Hi Mr Syed!

Thanks for all your advice for the class.The test was quite hard but i tried my best effort to do it.

Some questions such as 'what is Feudalism','what was the different
between source A and source B'. Though it is easy to answer, I find it hard to write down the answer.

Yeahh!!There will be more GAMES that you have to set up.It surely
fun.

I had voted last week. I voted Chap 5: Organisation.I tried to understand more about it.

I've Got to go.That's all my comment.

~Unown Affandi~
1A4

Anonymous said...

Hi Mr.Syed,
Really that after class test,we all have alot of activities?. That good,I hope that it will have alot of fun because this was the first time I learn outside of my class. Thank you Mr. Syed. Got two go now, BYE!!!!!!!!

Muhammad Rasul [31]
1A2
Greendale Secondary School

Anonymous said...

Hello Mr Syed,
I hope that you could give my class,1A2 a more interesting lesson and games,not saying your lessons are boring but there are not alot of games..

from
Solehin

Anonymous said...

ur lesson is nice i like it :) watson dan 1a4

Anonymous said...

Thx mr.syed!