Monday, September 1, 2008

01st Sep 2008

Teaching means a lot to me!
It is the reason why I wake up each day with a smile on my face...

But i do realise that it is not exactly a bed of roses...
Teaching is also the reason why I pull a long black face by the end of each day.

Today is memorable as I celebrate my first Teachers' Day. To receive the thanks, warm wishes and even smiles from students help me keep my conviction as to why teaching is the best thing that happens in my life :)

To each of my students, thank you for sharing your joy with me. It is a testament that keeps reminding me of why i joined teaching.

To those whom had given me gifts, cards, well-wishes or even nominated me for the Greendale teacher awards, thank you! I am deeply touched by your gestures.

Help me keep my dream alive - a commitment to teach my students well!

From the heart,
Mr Syed

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

days after days, End-of-year examination is coming i only have about five weeks left and i need to try my very best to study for all of my different subject.Especially English, chinese, arts, home-economics, literature and last but dont list is HISTORY. Mr syed do you remember u said to my mum about how can i do to improve my studys and all. at that time i realised that you, miss lee and other teachers is very responsible for us and i do know that u are our co-form teacher that did and tried your best to our class and we always make u sad, dissapointed, angry when u are actually happy.i know u r fasting i dont want you to be very tired. i want you to be healthy. remember i gave you the wishing bottle when teachers day. you can write anything that is important to you. Be happy 'CHEERS'

Regards,
Patrick 1A4