Tuesday, June 30, 2009

A New Beginning

To all the newly recruited historians,

Allow me to extend my warmest welcome to my History abode!

Well.... Just so you'd know, this is our excavation site - it is here where we communicate, share our ideas and thoughts about the past.

It is here that we revisit the past as well as put on our thinking cap to assess every single of our actions - to determine whether Man has learn from their mistakes?

Or are we just about to discover a sad truth in life - will History repeat itself?

I'll leave it up to you to decide as we endeavour to tread this long historical trajectory of the Singapore story!

To my dearest 2E1 & 2E4 - we have at least 5 months together! Lets make the best out of this time :)

Always there,
Mr Syed

* trajectory refers to journey

No comments: